› AIA G701
Featured FREE Resource:

AIA Forms - G701 Change Order Form

The AIA contractor form G701 Change Order may be used as written documentation of changes in the work, contract sum, or contract time that are mutually agreed to by the owner and contractor.

It provides space for a complete description of the change and for the signatures of the owner, architect, and contractor.

Fill in your G701 AIA Change Order forms with your Computer

If you'd like to fill in your G701 AIA forms, and other AIA forms, with your computer then check out this program that will fill in your hard-copy AIA forms. You fill it in on your computer following the layout that the program gives you, feed an AIA form into your printer, hit print, and voila! your printer fills in the form with the information you typed into the program with your computer.

For an exclusive discount use code TCG (stands for TheContractorsGroup) when checking out.

New! Comments

Please enter your comments and questions about this article in the box below.

Psst: Look Who's Shacking Up Together!